Neocell Collagen Beauty Builder - Beneficial for an inner and outer health

Posted by Reviewer1186073 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item for the benefits of having some many supplements I was looking for in one bottle (you should see the supplements I take everyday - smile). My skin is smooth and supple...I don't have the lines or blemishes some my age have with their skin. I don't look my age (as I'm told often). You're only as good as you feel? or look? Smile. Which is why I'm stating that this item should be a part of any person health regimen. I took 3 daily and its wonderful.

seems to make my skin smoother and glow with radiance

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Started to consume this for a week and I realised that my wrinkles ain't as obvious and my skin is glowing... will cont'd to consume for sure!

Good

Posted by 5675652695074961356 on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Consuming this product for 3 weeks and I can notice that my face is less oily and less breakout. My hair and nails are stronger too. Will continue take this product.

neocell collagen beauty builder

Posted by 5681107466473028520 on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

พอใจมาก ผิวดีขึ้น ริ้วรอยจางลง ผิวเรียบเนียนขึ้น ขอบคุณ iherb ที่นำผลิตภัณฑ์ดีๆมาแนะนำให้กับลูกค้า

It is working!

Posted by 4617600920136421766 on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My face skin is smooth and not so oily as usually, my nails got stronger and longer and its unbelievable but i think that my hair is also growing faster because i have to color it more often then before. I was using this product in about 3 weeks.

MUST HAVE

Posted by tanichka on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you wanna look healthier, this is the one worth to consider. I am forty three, and just after two weeks, half a dose (I am taking three a day instead of six) I've noticed my skin started looking a bit firmer and more hydrated, and my mails grow like crazy. The only issue tablets are somewhat huge and quite hard to swallow. But beauty requires sacrifice:):):), isn't it?!!!

collagne beauty buider คลอลาเจนในตำนาน

Posted by 5685337928121256891 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ดีมากที่สุดเท่าที่เคยทานมาเลย ผิวเนียนละเอียด และใสขึ้น ริ้วรอยไม่มีค่ะ หายไปเฉยเลย

nice

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice affordable collagen

Buen resultado en articulaciones

Posted by 4676620053524773785 on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tengo 45 años. He tomado 2 botes. Durante el primer mes he tenido buenos resultados en huesos y articulaciones, me siento más ágil y ya no me duelen las rodillas. Sin embargo, en pelo y uñas no he notado ninguna diferencia: las uñas siguen débiles y mi pelo sigue cayendo. Mi piel sólo ha mejorado un poco, está más gruesa, pero nada de las maravillas que prometen, ni de luminosidad ni de hidratación. Me queda el tercer bote. Cuando lo termine voy a cambiar de producto.

Wow

Posted by 5551811334775125232 on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only have taken it one day but the next day whenever I woke up my skin was not all oily and nasty feeling the only time in my life that has happened I cannot hardly believe it...