Best Collagen Out There

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been body building for 28 years and have long standing shoulder, back and elbow injuries. I have not been able to sleep on my shoulders for about 6 years (just flat on my back...for about 5 hours then the back injury kicks in!). After about 6 weeks use I can now get a good hour on one arm and 30 mins on the other. After 2 bottles I switched to powder, but it is not as good so I have switched back to liquid. Costs me £26 in England ($39), or $22 shipped from America! You do the maths.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product and love it. I have a knee injury that has been hurting me for a while. After using this product, my knee and joints feel great. And, my skin has improved a lot.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this and his skin is looking great. He has lost weight too. We have since recommended it to other people. Lost count of how many bottles we have purchased so far :)

Pretty astounding what it does for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had this product for about 5 days, and basically after the 2nd day of taking this stuff, my skin is less dry and incredibly soft. It's wild - I don't know how this product works so quickly like that, but it does. I feel slightly more energized as well, but that could be in my head. The beneficial changes in my skin are not in my head, however - it's dramatically real!

This is GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this company's products, and this one is really good. If you want joint relief, this is the one for you. It takes a couple weeks to build up, but I have thrown out my other supplements that are hard on my digestive system. I have my husband taking it too, so I need to order more.

Great for hair and nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed my nails are stronger and my hair is growing rapidly and I attribute it to the use of this Neocell liquid. The only drawback is I have to visit my hairdresser more frequently for touchups! It's worth it for me though!

Pleasant Taste great effects...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wasn't sure what to expect has accelerated weight loss I take 1-2 tabelspoons at night sleep like a baby. Wt loss is improved on the days I take it. First shipment had two broken leaking bottles company mailed to out immediately for my girlfriend. Great customer service thank you and will be ordering again.

POMEGRANATE LIQUID

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the most amazing liquid tonic. My hair is growing back and my skin glows. It takes approximately six months to take effect.

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for a few weeks. I like the taste of this product and I am losing inches around my waist. But I am also taking digestive enzymes as well. My skin definitely feels smoother and soft. I'm going to stick with this product for awhile and see what happens. Thank you IHerb for your prompt delivery and excellent customer service!!

Tastes and works great!

Posted by organic on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a much tastier alternative to the huge and plentiful Neocell collagen pills. Just one tablespoon of this tasty Pomegranate thick juice instead of 4 huge powdery pills does the trick. Lasts quite a while, too! My facial skin feels hydrated and plump thanks to this wonder!