not happy

Posted by Reviewer2767734 on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bought it, along with Neocell HYDRA serum, due to a lot of positive reviews. quickly found out that this product created a film on the face, which - yes - tightens the skin, but this film gets peeled off if you touch the face. willnever but again

Super!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 43 years old, I have a problematic oily, mixed, sensitive to the chemistry of the skin. From creams are often irritated and pimples. But this product is great. It moisturizes and does not clog pores, takes care of my face. For sensitive skin, this product is simply irreplaceable)))

Smooth and silky

Posted by Reviewer2810218 on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I apply for 2 weeks every night before I go to bed. After that, my facial skin feels smoother and silky. I think it cleared all the dead skin cells and make it smooth. This product price is reasonable as compared to Elizabeth Arden's serum which cost a big bomb. As far as quality is concerned, the Neocell works just as good as the branded ones.

Never without it

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This sinks into your skin and tightens so beautifully. I use it first, then I put Neocell's hyaurlonic acid (sp) on right after. Neocell's products are amazing and you simply cannot beat the quality for the price.

Effective, Firms Up the Neck

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Neocell Collagen C Liposome Serum really does make a difference on my flaccid fifty year old neck. I noticed the effectiveness in about a week and was pleased. This product has no odor and a little gel goes a long way. I will purchase Neocell Collagen again soon.

Poor absorbency and overhyaped.

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great deal for the ingredients it comes with. Product flakes off when I put on my night cream. This happened even having waited 15 mins. It appears this product doesn't penetrate deep down into the skin, but rather, stays on the surface. Good price, but poor formulation I'd say. Anything that stays merely on the skin surface is pretty much useless.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2673389 on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I could noticeably see the difference in the elasticity of my facial skin in 2 weeks.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gives my droopy eye lids a good lift. I also use the Hyaluronic serum to smooth the wrinkles, because Neocell serum firms skin but dry. Love both serum. With prices this good I was able to afford them both. Love iherb services and prices.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This makes my face look like a babys' skin, so smooth and bright. Can really recommend it!

Less lines and wrinkles

Posted by 5480688037127976183 on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product along with the Reviva Hyaluronic Acid Serum and moisturizer. After two weeks I see visable results. My skin is tighter and the lines and wrinkles around my mouth have been reduced in depth.