Healthy Tendons,Ligaments&Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I practice Sports in a Permanent and Intensive way. My Tendons,Muscles and Ligaments are Constantly making too much Effort. I Am very grateful to this Nutritional Supplement for its protective function. I Also use Very few Cosmetics for Skin , Collagen Sport Being my Favourite Alternative for Skin Nutrition. This specific Flavour "Chocolate" is Best Added with a Table Spoon of unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder .

Outstanding Recovery Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a cycling club athlete I train several days a week with one 120klm ride a week. I've been experimenting with different brands for muscle recovery. This product is outstanding. It taste good mixes well and is very easy to drink. I've had more chocolatey brands but this has the best all round natural ingredients and is not loaded with nasty chemicals. The large size does make it better value however the smaller container is what I started on. Highly recommend trying it.

Flavor Not For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this protein drink. I usually use Jarrow Whey and like the flavor, even though it's a "light chocolate", to this Ghirardelli dark chocolate lover. But, the Neocell chocolate flavor is almost non existent to me. So I tried adding a spoon of Hershey Cocoa and some Xylitol. It still had a certain bitter aftertaste that I don't like. However, the consistency is nice, if you don't mind that flavor. My husband seems to like it just fine. But then, he likes brussel sprouts!

Pricy

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because have all good staff to take in the day like Vitamins....ect. All here is good but is pricy for this product! You buy 1350ml and you got to take 90ml....so you have for 15 days. For 1 month i got to buy 2 = 83$....is too much! I like it but the price is very High for this type of product.

Perfect Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mom and my grandmom has drank this product everyday.Her knee arn't pain and can easy stretch.

Good drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to skim milk and have it for breakfast at least 3 times a week. It is filling and tastes good, but could be a bit sweeter, so I add wheylow to it.

òtimo Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whey muito bom em relação custo beneficio, tem uma ótima quanidade de proteina por porção mais do que muitos wheys bons e conceituados como o whey da optimun por exemplo, muito bom adorei esse whey

This is the good one for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product help my skin solf and the joint is good . I use this product more than 3 years. This is the first time that i order directly from iHerb. It very convenient for me.

BEST EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is truly a superior sports recovery supplement. It tastes like a Wendy's Frosty (to me), but best of all it makes a huge difference in how I feel. I feel calmer and more rested. TEN STARS!!

Great Protein shake!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am lactose intolerant so this is this works for me; the taste is not the ultimate but its ok especially when mixed with a vanilla/chocolate flavoured almond milk!great!!!!

1 2