So far so good

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the Neocell products. I take Neocell bovine collagen but read about the benefits of fish collagen for the skin, but I did not want a product with shark collagen due to the decimation of sharks, which are a keystone species and will affect life on Earth if we kill them off. Please consider this before you buy shark collagen.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1468323 on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good product. I have been taking collagen for about a year now as it stops my adult acne and it really does make a difference with skin, hair and nails. I cannot afford not to have this product.

positive effect on skin and joints

Posted by Reviewer2946356 on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

shipment was carried out very fast, thank you I am taking collagen as a supplement since some time now and I can really feel the positive effect on both beauty and health. I went through chemotherapy and my skin was sagging and tended to impurities. I also had problems with my joints. Both is getting better now. I think that taking collagen helped.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2697510 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I started to use these pills even that day i've felt the difference with my skin.It was softer and tighter.I couldn't believe.Now even if I don't put any cream on my face my skin seems very good.I am using this supplement for one week until now and I haven't got any loosing hair.They are very soft and strong.I!ve found the anti-aging supplement and i will never give it up during my life.Highly recommended!

So Far I like the Results

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few different supplements for hair & skin, but this has given me the most visible results so far. After a week, I could feel my lips plump up. My skin actually looks tighter and smoother especially around my waist area. My face feels softer and smoother. I am 57! I will continue to take this and see what happens in the coming weeks.

wonderful result

Posted by Reviewer2181406 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product 4 months and really feel the improvement on my face and nail. In fact, I feel the difference in 2 weeks time already. My skin is firmer and healthier now and also less wrinkle than before. My nail is stronger too. I love this product

I am happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2321760 on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this collagen for the year. It helps my skin stay firm and radiant also taking care of my joints.

great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2566839 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it makes wonders on skin!! this is my second bottle and I feel like my skin is plumped as well as my lips.

No result

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There isn't any real difference on my mom's face or in her arthritis pain. It's also full of binders and fillers. Will not buy again. I started buying pure gelatin powder and cooking homemade broth and they made a difference in her condition.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mother in law has taken all kinds of glucosamine products for her knee pain for a long time, not much help. Finally i sent her this one to try; she said she felt much better. I am very happy.