iHerb cheated us twice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've already bought 8 bottles of this and surprisingly discovered two were 12 oz for the same price. Though, you can't find this product volume on iHerb. We wrote to customer support, but the issue is still unresolved for several months, in spite of being promised by Yessi to resolve the issue. Since - customer support is ignoring our requests. Here is the photo proof: http://polka.in.ua/uploads/iherb/img_4480.jpg (and no, you can't buy this in our country to take a false pic). Verdict: buying this you agree to get 25% less than you paid for, with each 4th bottle.

Enjoying the results of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks, along with the Neocell Collagen. I have large pores on my face, and they seem to be smaller, and my skin is smoothing out. I'm 58, and losing weight, so the wrinkles are appearing, but this combination seems to minimize them. This liquid version seems to work, while the neocell caps didn't work as well.

Fast delivery. Items correct and well packed. Superior product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 2-16 oz. bottles and that is what I received. I will order from them again. This is an exceptional product. I am in my 50's and my skin looks less dry and my joints seem improved with less aching after exercise. I have taken this product for about 2 months and will continue. Must be refrigerated after opening. Highly recommend for people 50 yrs. and over.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aside from the fact that this product is seldom in stock, I was disappointed to find that it contains only half (50mg) the amount of hyaluronic acid that the other brands contain, at about the same price.

You can see the difference from your skin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've recently purchased 4 bottles of this product! This works great since I don't see any lines on my face. It deeply moisturizes your skin! Besides, it tastes awesome!!

Helping A Little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product because I read it would help with arthritic pain. Been taking for about a month and I feel it is helping me walk for longer periods without pain in my hips.

RE: Great for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for over a month now. Skin feels softer and smoother and i can even skip face serum and cream during the summer when I started taking it. Taste good too, very tempted to drink more than the suggested daily dosage, only setback is that its hard to carry it with me while traveling and will have to bear with not taking it the whole duration when on the road, can really feel the difference even for a short 3 days trip.

Awesome!

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I originally purchased hyaluronic acid for my skin because my mother told me about it. I am younger and do not need it for joint pain or wrinkles, but I do have problematic skin. I found that it is amazing for my eyes, though! I have had my eyes checked and nothing was found, but they were still very, very dry. The hyaluronic acid makes my eyes feel so comfortable and lubricated, I am so happy to have found it. I will try the pill version by Neocell just because I want to have hyaluronic acid even when I am traveling, but I love the liquid, too. It tastes very good (like wine) and acts quickly. I never want to be without this awesome tonic for my eyes again!

I have used this product for well over three years. it is very good. Helps also with dry eyes...i love it...very good product and I will contiue to buy it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best Hyaluronic Acids that there is I love this product. It's great as far as the taste is concerned. it is very good for dry eyes. I use it also for hair growth and my dry eyes. I didn't know just how good it was for dry eyes until I ran out...and my eyes started to hurt and run. I know its a bit pricey...but it's worth it. I have tried Now's H.A. it was cheaper.,..and thicker...and sweeter...but it didn't help my eyes like Neocell did. I buy most of their products like the Collagen, and H.A. I like them and trust them as far as what they claim their products will do...simply because the products do all that they claim to do! So I really don't mind spending the money for their products! Their product are expensive...but it's worth it!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this so much, I feel such a difference since taking hyaluronic acid. Joints feel fluid and hydrated, my skin is smoother and plumper, even my digestion is better. It's the only hyaluronic acid supplement I've taken so far and I love it so much I ordered another one. The taste is pleasant, probably a little on the sweet side for me but I don't mind too much. Would recommend for anyone that is suffering from joint issues, or just want to look younger. I only wish I knew about it sooner!

1 2 3