Hyaluronic Acid- Neocell 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dry eyes are gone, and pain in my joints greatly diminished. I ran out and went several days without it, before recognizing why I was having so much pain. Won't make that mistake again!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A great price on a superior product! My skin felt hydrated, looked smoother and plumped within a week. Even my lips looked younger.

Bought before doing research

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I have not used this product. I used the liquid before purchasing it, and I love it. It really helps my eyes stay lubricated. I purchased these capsules before I found out about magnesium stearate, and when I checked on them and saw it as an ingredient, I gave it away. I prefer the liquid because there are no extra random fillers, etc. I can't take the liquid while traveling, but oh well. Also, you have to take this on an empty stomach. I give five stars because I love the liquid and I am sure that this works too because it is the same company, but I do not want to use any products containing magnesium stearate at all. Personal preference.

Happy happy happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been wanting to get this product since I started taking NeoCell Super Collagen and so happy I could now get it from iherb.com. Thank you.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product works better than anything else I have tried for interstitial cystitis. It works wonders! Love it and thank you iHerb for carrying it.

The beauty skin products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time bought this products and satisfied.Combination with super collagen can produce better result to me,my face become glowing and little bit oily when wake up in the morning.

After a month...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for a month now together with Neocell Super Collagen. Skin is getting more supple and moisture! Great stuff.

One of the components for face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alternating taking this drug with Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3. Using Advanced H.A. Serum and Collagen + C. Pleased with the result.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just finished my 1st bottle and I can see the improvement of my skin.

the feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for my mother, and she told me, she taking it for about 3 monhs,and she feel the skin is full, and change white a little. she feel very good.