Help

good for fading darkspots/hyperpigmentation/sun damage

Posted by iepurasmic on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to do 30% Medical Grade Lactic Acid peels but was too busy/lazy to keep up with them. I did a patch test first with the new AHA lotion and then tried it on my face the following day. I was surprised by how gentle it was, there was zero irritation. It left my skin feeling incredibly smooth. I think I used too much the first time, I only need half a drop to cover my face. I am currently using this to get rid of some sun damage, it's important to only use it at night because it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, dark spots, or sun damage then this product is your best bet. Also try to incorporate a Vitamin C Serum with niacinamide into your routine if you want to fade your spots even quicker. Just remember to use the serum only during the day and the lotion only at night, never at the same time.

Great for facial use, too!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a non-greasy, light lotion that leaves skin very soft. I also love it on my face (normal, slightly dry skin), because it simply erases different marks or zits.

for my Mum

Posted by LuviHerb on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First, thanKS to iHerb for best services and fast shipping ~ > you're the best 😘 👍 I can't write any thing about this product, but my Mum do love it . This time my sister asked me to buy this lotion for her, so will see what my sister will say about it. Overall, this lotion contain good ingredients, so to see big change you have to use it 3~6 months to see amazing results. I do recommend this lotion, cause my Mum really like it, and you've to try it maybe you'll love it 😉 Hope this helped you 😊

High Quality! It works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream, and i can really see the effect. if i haven´t used it for some days, and then use it in the evening, i can see dead skin / peeling the next morning! and just wash your face, and it is good to go for the day. sometimes i use it both day and night. my boyfriend also like it after shaving (prepare for some tingling, and redness 15min). you don´t look oily and it smells desecrate. last but not least : GREAT VALUE!! i compare it with MD formulation glycolic serum (continuous r.serum). but the price is 10 times higher. so do the math. if you like a more heavy cream, just apply one on the top :) LOVE this product!

neoteric cosmetics ehanced lotion anti-wrinkle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product definitely has good results. Its a bit rich for my skin, but my mum who is 70 absolutely LOVES this product. Does what it says its going to do - leave you with glowing skin and fewer wrinkles!

Really good AHA product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do not underestimate this product via its packaging and price. It's simple, yet works wonderfully. Highly recommended for dry/ageing skin.

this work

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i use this all over my body every other day, alternating with olay and or cerave lotion. this is lightweight and keeps my skin smooth it eliminates dry patches and texture. before this, i was using paula's 10% aha body lotion and 2% bha body lotion; which in my opinion are superior but their shipping rate is crazy! this cost less and iherb international shipping rate is still one of the cheapest.

too heavy for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

for my oily skin it was too heavy, i tried to use it overnight but that didnt help much.. so i would not repurchase this, i found less heavy options

Best

Posted by emanuelaj on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved Neoteric's products. Too bad iherb doesn't have them in stock anymore (maybe you will change your mind!). I shared this bottle with my sister who suffers from acne and she said she can't live without this anymore.

Nice !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a body lotion. Skin is super soft after few days of applications. Like it.

1 2