Help

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This exfoliating body lotion helps with my keratosis pilaris, and it's also greatly moisturizing, all this at an affordable price.

Effective and affordable AHA body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have minor patches of psoriasis on my arms and this has helped immensely to keep them flake free. I also haven't suffered any irritation or clogging using it on other areas, including my face and chest.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't use body lotions that much since I have body acne and most clog my pores. Decided to use this after hearing it's good for acne scars. It's been a few weeks and I saw a noticeable improvement on how my skin feels and looks, although the formula is a bit sticky. Overall, it's a great product..

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great exfoliator. i use on my face too!

Fabulous for winter

Posted by SihayasWorld on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this body lotion, it's intensively nourishing and hydrates dry skin really well, making it silky smooth for a long time. Also, because of the AHA, my skin would always have a natural glow the next day. It is very emollient and I don't know how much I would like it during the hotter months but it's a skin saver during winter and cold weather.

Nothing special

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes after I used this body lotion my skin feels like burning. It does moisturize, but it's sticky and maybe leave the skin smooth, but does not really even the skin tone. I also think it is a bit expensive.

Great body cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best price for the value!

Estupendo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Alisa la piel e hidrata mucho!

Fast shipping, great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its been almost a month since I received this, and I can already tell its evening out my skin tone! Plus my skin is softer!

I love this lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. It hydrates better than any other, leaves skin soft and smooth. It is easily applied and works from the first application. I will definitely buy!

1 2 3 4