향이 늠 좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

후기 읽다가 헤이즐넛이랑 요고랑 샀는데요 요아이 강추입니다. 바닐라향이 넘 좋아서 손님올때 드리니 반응 넘 좋네요 전 아이스로 마시는게 더 맛나서여름 내내 달고 살았답니다

BETTER THAN ***$$$

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When coffee sticks became available, I was thrilled. I love a huge latte in the morning - cold in the summer and hot in the winter. I tried the more expensive brand and wow, was it bitter. I saw Taster's Choice and thought, "why not." It's better, smoother and less expensive. I'm hooked. If you haven't tried Taster's Choice flavored coffee's - please do so. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Long time favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years, but find it increasingly difficult to find in my area. The pricing from iHerb.com was fair and the product arrived quickly and as described.

Yummy!

Posted by Elisabeth on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a simple, yet delicious coffee for work, as the coffee machine we have there makes a non-drinkable coffee. I think I have found what I've been looking for! This is easy, tastes good, and smells good, I love it!

fine coffee

Posted by Listopad on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fine coffee I really liked the taste convenient packaging I will order more

Strong vanilla flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Strong vanilla flavour and weak coffee. With few water, is better

Noce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Likely one

Not what thought it was

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only taste is the chemicals . Not recommended!

Très décevant, arrière-goût désagréable

Posted by Nereide on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Je suis très déçue par ce café à la vanille. Il y a un arrière-goût douceâtre et chimique qui reste longtemps dans le nez et la gorge. Rien que l'odeur me laisse des hauts le coeur. J'aurais du m'y attendre mais je pensais que Nescafé saurait faire un café vanille correct. Je n'en rachèterai pas et je vais avoir du mal à finir le paquet... (à refiler aux invités pas difficiles)

GENIAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta es una forma difirente de tomar cafe!!! solo para fanaticos de la vainilla !! ya es mi segunda caja