Fast fix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some nights I just crave a cup of joe. For a single serving or when traveling, these singles are an excellent option. The flavor is very good! If this review has helped you make a more informed choice, please hit "yes" below!

mana pirmā pieredze ar šāda veida kafijām

Posted by effgaa on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tā kā ar kofeīnu kafiju man neiesaka dzert ārsti, tad šobrīd meklēju alternatīvu, kā iegūt kafijas baudu savādākā veidā. Šī bija stipra, tomēr ar tādu dīvainu piegaršu. Varbūt nedaudz koksnaina, nevis skābena. Turklāt šai kafijai nav tipiskās šķīstošās kafijas piegaršas, kas ļoti priecēja. Kopumā ņemot - pietiekami laba alternatīva gadījumos, kad nedrīkst dzert parasto kafiju.

Decaf Really????

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although the taste was nice, the coffee was VERY STRONG and certainly not decaf as we know it in Australia....half a sachet of this coffee kept me awake all night. Think I will stick to Moccona decaf...

Excellent travel pack, I bring them on airplanes

Posted by RoseCupcake on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are perfect for travel, especially on long flights when you want something hot, but need to go caffeine-free for time changes to avoid jet-lag. ;-) Also, when you have your mother around and need to give her decaf or she'll drive you crazy! xoxo love ya Mom!!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Smell was really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my boyfriend as I don't drink coffee. Smell was really good and he love it.

Tastes like brewed coffee

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really impressed with these little sachets as they taste like brewed coffee. The granules mix well with hot water without needing to stir them to dissolve. I noticed that I can't tolerate caffeine anymore so I throw these sachets into my purse to protect myself from the temptation of having a regular coffee when decaf is not available. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

regular decaf coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nothing special

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

mom loves it, pity that the sachets are so small and exp

HAHAHA Great taste,great coffee!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase