Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

Posted by 4820461354532759763 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2146688 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

UGH

Posted by 5636824469202448877 on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it tastes HORRIBLE. OH MY GOD. threw it away immediately.

Do not recommend

Posted by 4736521652855973718 on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am kind of disappointed by this nestea. It just tastes like a bad Yellow Lipton replica...

not a fan

Posted by Reviewer1931308 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not a fan

Horrible!

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like waste, but this mix went straight into the bin after I tried it. I enjoy Nestea's sweetened versions, but this tastes awful, and it actually made my mouth feel dry as I drank it.

Mr. Allan Crismond

Posted by 4998721950690199168 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We like this Nestea iced tea mix. We used to be able to get it in the store, but now we can't find it so we ordered it from you.

Enjoy drink

Posted by 5394458304553800387 on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love it. So i drink 3 times daily one time with milk.

Love it

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Korea and it's hard to find non-flavored tea?

A taste of nostalgia

Posted by 5201644701769249178 on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finding regular, unsweetened, caffeinated iced tea mix from Nestea has become a herculean task. Now, though, there is iHerb. The ordering process was fast and efficient, just like the delivery. Thanks for keeping me steeped in iced tea!

1 2 3 4