Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

UGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it tastes HORRIBLE. OH MY GOD. threw it away immediately.

Do not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am kind of disappointed by this nestea. It just tastes like a bad Yellow Lipton replica...

not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not a fan

Horrible!

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like waste, but this mix went straight into the bin after I tried it. I enjoy Nestea's sweetened versions, but this tastes awful, and it actually made my mouth feel dry as I drank it.

Good Tea un a instant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite only tea mix I buy...I love it....

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this very much and I also very much like that it is unsweetened.

Favorite Instant Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is hard to find in stores now, but IMHO is much better tasting than Lipton's which has taken over the shelf space in most stores. Thank you for carrying this! Please continue to do so!

A must try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So good! Even my 9 year old son loves it and he is like every other sweets crazy kid.