Not for iherb at all !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love a good cocoa, but this taste like powder. Cocoa was not pleasant at all.Sodium aluminosilicate???

אבקה להכנת שוקו

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

6 שקיות מאוד טעימות לא דומה לטעם של שוקולית שיש לנו בארץ.ממליצה להכין על בסיס חלב.

Rich and (too) sweet

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This choco drink is very rich and creamy and it comes with mini mashmallows in it which is cool. However, the mallows melt and disappear as you stir. Also, the drink is very sweet, so don't add sugar!

Too sweet

Posted by odereviews on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that kids will enjoy. For my taste this is bit too sweet, and the marshmallows melts quickly when you add hot water. Taste is best when you make this to milk (it's still pretty good with just water). Works nicely with cold milk too.

Mediocre cocoa mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A bit too sweet for European taste and the packaging is quite large. It takes away half of the box of ordered package.

Perhaps too sweet

Posted by VikingQueen on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The marshmallows dissappear very fast. I love sweet things, but this hot chocolate is just sugar all over. Plus I have to say that Nestle isn't a very ecological choise

Get a constant Big Discooount!!Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get.

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cant imagine the person who could drink this without face mimicking :) It is unormally sweat. You can only take some milk and put half of the package to it to reduce sweetness. 🎁🎁Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you to click 'yes'.

children love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

no ordinary cocoa! kids liked that little marshmelo floating in cocoa. for me too cloying but the children at the time. in cold milk dissolves poorly. it is necessary to warm up a little milk

Like it!

Posted by Hilfie on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like cocoa and this one is very good. It is sweet enough and ready to drink.

I love this cocoa Mix