טעים טעים

Posted by 5157381173289645154 on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

זה השוקו שלי!! טעים מאוד ולא מורגש שהוא דל שומן. הכי טעים להכין עם2 כפות גדושות של שוקו, מים רותחים ומעט חלב.

hot chocolate heaven!!

Posted by 4819305881669814431 on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loved this with I saw it has 0 sat fat. It tastes very good too. You can add more scoops if you like it more chocolatey. I add one scoop of black coffee with it and I loved the combination. No need to add sugar. If this review helped you please click yes.

Very smooth and palatable chocolate.

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Goes down smoothly and it does taste rich despite it being only 20calories. Greatly recommended. (:

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1057543 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, very hard to find. Locally can't find it any where. Much better than the competition.

Best Sugar free, Low Callorie hot cocoa

Posted by Reviewer2313957 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't get enough of this stuff. It's my "diet chocolate fix." I've tried all the brands- and Nestle's Hot Coca, Fat free, which has only 20 calories per serving is extremely tasty and does not have any "fake" taste that some of the leading competitors do. My only complaint- is that iherb,and seemingly everyone else in the country, is out of it! Help. I'm going into withdrawal !

Mmmm,yummmy

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes more like white chocolate,its great for dieting

The best hot chocolate!

Posted by 4934583518776793191 on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very full bodied creamy hot chocolate and so low in calories! As a connoisseur of hot chocolate I would rate this as one of the best.

Cures my sweet tooth

Posted by 5165476310673703134 on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I am craving something sweet, this does the trick without all the calories!

great hot chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3323245 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

low calorie and tastes like regular hot chocolate. I generally use 3 spoonfuls instead of 2. If I crave something sweet, sometimes Ill just put a spoonful of it in my mouth. lol I definitely recommend.

delicious

Posted by Tahani on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummmmmm try it with milk you will be addicted to it