Choco Bake

Posted by 5504701926627868905 on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I have not been able to find Choco Bake in the grocery stores for some reason. iHerb had a very good price and the order came very quickly.

Nstle's Choco Bake

Posted by 5673939672594972806 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My family has been using this great product for years. When my brothers and sisiter and I were little, my mother would (and still does) make homemade brownies w/icing and used the choco bake for both. This liquid makes brownies taste so moist. We've used the chocolate baking squares when were not able to find this product, but there's no comparison in the taste...the choco bake wins hands down. The brownies made with baking squares taste drier. It's easy to use, there's no melting like the squares as all it takes it either kneading the packet or running it under warm water to have the chcoclate flow out of the packet easier. I'm having a hard time locating this product in local stores, so I'm now having to order it online. Great product and my family and will continue to use this in our chocolate recipes.

Nestle Toll House Choco Bake Pre Melted

Posted by 4916709077179963852 on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, purchased here for same cost as in local stores. However the local stores have stopped stocking this product. Will be ordering for iHerb.com again. Thanks

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2545104 on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really tasty! Love it!!!

GREAT Product

Posted by Reviewer2454264 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nestles Choco Bake should be on every store shelf. It is great for anyone who bakes, it makes it a whole lot easier than to have to melt squares or chips. I love this product and used it for many MANY years when I lived in Fulton NY where the Nestles Plant was. Loved shopping in their store and love the smell in the air when they were roasting and making their products. I am SO GLAD IHerb offers this fine product online and the BEST TOO FOR NO SHIPPING FEES. THANKS IHERB !!!!!

Excellent .Very prompt timley shipping.

Posted by Reviewer1429588 on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

See title.

The best invention!

Posted by Reviewer1327226 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I finally found this product! None of the grocery stores around me carry this anymore. I use this for my famous hot fudge sauce. The price was a little higher than I'm used to paying, however, I happily paid it to have some on hand.

Nestle Toll House Choco Bake

Posted by Reviewer1668769 on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product was in excellent condition and it arrived in just three days! I was so pleased with the short time it took to ship it to me.

Choco Bake

Posted by Reviewer1257096 on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to find the Choco Bake, Pre-Melted Unsweetened chocolate, can't find it in stores around me. I was finally able to make my Double Decker Brownies. They were great.

Choco-Bake

Posted by Reviewer1259527 on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and great flavor.

1 2