Kavinace...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Interesting product. Helps reduce anxiety ~ definitely!!! Calming... I sometimes take one capsule in the morning, and 2 capsules in the evening. There are times I will skip the morning dose - not feeling the need to take it. Kavinace also assists with sleep. I tend to be a problem child in regards to sleep issues. Haven't slept well since I was born ~ sleeping during the day - awake all night. Decades of issues with sleep - I'm 55 now. Taking Kavinace, I'm able able to return to sleep after awaking in the middle of the night. Have been able to sleep for close to 7 hours without feeling groggy in the morning. With the product, I am able to sleep well for a few nights, then have a night or two of my usual issues. Then, once again, I'll sleep well again for a series of nights. I like Kavinace and will continue to use it, at least until I find something else that can help w/anxiety and sleep without adverse side effects.

Worked for me in calming the mind for sound sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had to take 3-4 capsules per day in order to get the effect I desired - with this dosage I had great results. I exercise and stretch but am very busy and work a lot, so it's often hard for me to fall asleep and/or stay asleep. When I take Kavinace, I have an easy time falling asleep and I don't wake up in the middle of the night with my mind full of to do's for the rest of the week.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend Kavinace (Neuroscience). I am a lifelong insomniac and this has made a world of difference. I take 3 and sleep for 8 (sometimes 9!) hours with no after effects or struggle to wake up. Amazing! :)

Helps with sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product recommended by my doctor. Thank you for carrying it. Natural alternative to sleep medications.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read that this product only works if you are low in the GABA neurotransmitter. I was so hopeful that it would. Sadly it only made the depression and anxiety worse and offered no sleepiness at all which I need for insomnia. I probably should have had my neurotransmitters tested first. I only took one pill to discover this. The Kavinace Ultra PM worked great for sleepiness but I reacted poorly to the 5HTP. I wish I could find a happy medium from this great company.

Doesn't work (for me) for insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This came highly recommended by my friend who has the same insomnia issues I do. She swears by it. So even though it was $44, I purchased it. I have sleep maintenance insomnia that hits like a mac truck during the week before/of my period. And when I wake up after 4 hrs of sleep, even after taking this, and melatonin, I do not fall back asleep. So in essence this was completely ineffective for me. Money wasted. Don't get me wrong. Price is what you pay; value is what you get...if this would've worked for me, I would've happily continued buying this, regardless of the price. Back to the drawing board. ps- during these women times, nothing helps me go back to sleep: melatontin, calm magnesium powder, valerian root, doing meditation etc. Nothing. If anyone has anything that has worked for them, please let me know!

Kavinace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. I take it daily with Theanine Serene every 12 hours. It completely gets rid of anxiety and panic attacks.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kavinace is a great product. Helps my husband sleep through the night and wake refreshed!

Lullaby and GoodNight... zzzzzzzz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! I don't use it every night but every so often I have chocolate too late in the day or I just know that my monkey brain is not going to settle down for the night and Kavinace does the job. thanks.

Kavinace

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first purchased this through my naturopath when I was having mild anxiety attacks. It works in "taking the edge" off and also works as a sleep aid. I suggest seeing a medical professional vs. self medicating, but this is a great product when you don't need a full blown anti-anxiety prescription. For us "type A'ers" it will relax you and slow down that fast speech and high energy. Be cautious in using it while working since you may get drowsy.

1 2