Helps with sleep

Posted by Reviewer2878677 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product recommended by my doctor. Thank you for carrying it. Natural alternative to sleep medications.

Kavinace...

Posted by Reviewer2519617 on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Interesting product. Helps reduce anxiety ~ definitely!!! Calming... I sometimes take one capsule in the morning, and 2 capsules in the evening. There are times I will skip the morning dose - not feeling the need to take it. Kavinace also assists with sleep. I tend to be a problem child in regards to sleep issues. Haven't slept well since I was born ~ sleeping during the day - awake all night. Decades of issues with sleep - I'm 55 now. Taking Kavinace, I'm able able to return to sleep after awaking in the middle of the night. Have been able to sleep for close to 7 hours without feeling groggy in the morning. With the product, I am able to sleep well for a few nights, then have a night or two of my usual issues. Then, once again, I'll sleep well again for a series of nights. I like Kavinace and will continue to use it, at least until I find something else that can help w/anxiety and sleep without adverse side effects.

Kavinace

Posted by Reviewer1357159 on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first purchased this through my naturopath when I was having mild anxiety attacks. It works in "taking the edge" off and also works as a sleep aid. I suggest seeing a medical professional vs. self medicating, but this is a great product when you don't need a full blown anti-anxiety prescription. For us "type A'ers" it will relax you and slow down that fast speech and high energy. Be cautious in using it while working since you may get drowsy.

Worked for me in calming the mind for sound sleep

Posted by 5753101792225088027 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had to take 3-4 capsules per day in order to get the effect I desired - with this dosage I had great results. I exercise and stretch but am very busy and work a lot, so it's often hard for me to fall asleep and/or stay asleep. When I take Kavinace, I have an easy time falling asleep and I don't wake up in the middle of the night with my mind full of to do's for the rest of the week.

Lullaby and GoodNight... zzzzzzzz

Posted by 4620336647274816375 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! I don't use it every night but every so often I have chocolate too late in the day or I just know that my monkey brain is not going to settle down for the night and Kavinace does the job. thanks.

Amazing product!

Posted by 4669118653537827316 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend Kavinace (Neuroscience). I am a lifelong insomniac and this has made a world of difference. I take 3 and sleep for 8 (sometimes 9!) hours with no after effects or struggle to wake up. Amazing! :)

Great

Posted by 4956570207991048963 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kavinace is a great product. Helps my husband sleep through the night and wake refreshed!

Seems to work OK

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I seem to notices some feelings where I was numb not sure if its from the GABA or now, my DR said this is the type you wants Pharma Grade.

Not Calming, but Does Help Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this might help me weather occasional moments of stress a little better. It didn't seem to make a difference there for me (might be different for others - lack of GABA may just not be my issue there). However, it did make me really sleepy. For the rest of the bottle, I'm just taking one before bed instead.

Good in combination

Posted by 5539485648441357020 on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These work well in combination with other sleep support nutrients and herbs (passionflower, theanine, GABA, 5HTP, etc). I don't find they are enough on their own but all in all, they are a good product. Perhaps a little expensive.

1 2