Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife started taking this product after her doctor diagnosed her with Adrenal Fatigue. This supplement was part of a regime that was recommended. Since she started taking these products she has felt dramtically better, not cured, but definately much much better. My wife's doctor is a genuine MD but doesn't like to prescribe western medication unless more natural treatments don't work. The tests she ran were part of a kit my wife had to bring home and do saliva samples at certain intervals over several days. The results were very intersting and helped point us in the right direction. I'd highly recommend anyone who thinks they may have Adrenal Fatigue to go to a doctor who supports natural medicine and get the testing done. It's well worth it!

Helps sleep, depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

NeuroScience formulas with 5-HTP such as Travacor are the only sources of 5HTP that have worked for me on depression and improved sleep as well as better energy. It is worth the price. I have tried many others. I take 2 per night. Too much 5-HPT can make some people nervous.

Good 5-HTP support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help me get through stressful moments a lot better.

iherb offers the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can expect and receive the best products and the best customer service from iherb. I appreciate them considering taking on new brands this past year and offering great pricing.

Extra Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Along with the original purpose of this product I discovered a great side effect. It has eliminated my leg tremors. Hooray!