Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3158767 on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beats the drugs and is better for us!

RK

Posted by Reviewer3047614 on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It claims that it can help control and reduce Blood Pressure. It appears with myself that this is not the case as the active ingredients appear not to be effective with me. I accept that maybe it might be beneficial for other people but has not worked for me. Some othe options appear to be better.

New Chapter Blood Pressure Care

Posted by Reviewer1909059 on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter products are high quality products.

New Chapter's Blood Pressure Take Care

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. Only have to use half of capsule and blood pressure came down to 115/72. Perfect!!:):)

great pills

Posted by Reviewer1137755 on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure was 140 90 or sometimes even higher, after 3 weeks is 115 75. Great!!!

Blood Pressure Take Care Works Very Well.

Posted by Reviewer1501025 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product works unusually well. I have to take too many capsules of other products to decrease my blood pressure, but with this one it only takes one capsule per day.

Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1223859 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mother (58 years old), suffered from high blood pressure more then 18 months. She reached at 150-95 and she takes care of her diet. She was ok only after taking the pill doctor gave her. I thought it was time to give a try to another New Chapter product. After one month taking these Veggie Caps (combined with New Chapter Stress Support and New Chapter Whole Omega) blood pressure was stabilized at 120-75. Now, one month after she stopped taking these caps, blood pressure remains at these levels. She feels much better and calm. No other place to buy but iHerb.

Pricey, but helps.

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for over a month to try to help lower my blood pressure, it appears to have dropped systolic from the high 130's to the low 130's. For the high price of this product, I will continue to search for something cheaper and as effective.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1535727 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far my blood pressure is stabilizing. It is usually all over the place in the high range and it is staying level so far.

didn't real do much...

Posted by Reviewer3238144 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

didn't real do much...went back on my poison meds...unfortunately

1 2 3