Help

New Chapter Bone Strength-Smart Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, I need to find the best product that I can afford to help me rebuild my bone. Bone Strength uses calcium derived from algae and not bovine. Alge based calcium is alleged to be more dense and porous than calcium derived from bovine sources. I have always like New Chapter's products so I believe Bone Strength will help me rebuild my bone.

Best I've taken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm 52 and have server Osteoporosis in both hips and spine. I've been trying all types of calcium with no success. With Bone Strength I have no bowel, or stomach trouble. It's easy to take, never that 'sick' feeling after. I can only let time tell it's effectiveness, however at least I can take it without side effects. I am also taking the Doctors Best Strontium Bone Maker.

Low potency, doubtful that it works

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give it 3 stars for New Chapter who puts out excellent organic products albeit atrociously overpriced, even with the iHerb discount. I bought these because due to severe hypoadrenalism my teeth are deteriorating with numerous cavities almost overnight. Sadly this is not helping reverse the condition as I thought it would. Not sure if it helps for rebuilding bone either, I have no way of telling the difference other than my teeth.

Upsets my Stomach

Posted by derbyjean on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really wanted to like this product but it upsets my stomach too much to take. Also, was disappointed in the low magnesium content.

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A nutritionist at our local health food store was recommending this product and said she knew of someone with osteopenia who had reversed their condition using this. So far I like it and trust New Chapter.

New Chapter Bone Strength-Good Choice for Calcium Supplementation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it comes from algae and not a bovine source. It is great for people looking for a better absorbing calcium product.

Best Calcium I've tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several calcium supplements over the past 13 years. This is the only product my body could tolerate without a problem.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love all New Chapter products. It would be good if they put a whole month's worth in one bottle. It seems like a very expensive way to get your calcium.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take it everyday- very pleased with last bone scan.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

small pills, and you only have to take three a day. too early to tell results for osteoporosis, but the formula seems good.

1 2 3 4