Excellent quality Chlorella!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2917055 on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

Neutral

Posted by Reviewer2308303 on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and her husband said this has helped their stomachs and they feel better.

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good detox. Regulates digestion and intestinal function

safe and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1357325 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this product--love new chapter--love the fact it is grown in steel drums--this way I know it has not absorbed any toxins from nature before being taken by me

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the best sources to get chlorella, and the B vitemins that go with it. I take one or 2 daily.

New Chapter, Chlorella Regularis, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

contains many nutrients not found in common foods. Like the cellular food nutrients. Good to put in shakes.

1 2