Help

Excellent quality Chlorella!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

Neutral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems great. might be the purest available chlorella. I didn't want any from japan that sounds sketchy. Possibly radioactive. This stuff is expensive, but you get what you pay for these days.

Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and her husband said this has helped their stomachs and they feel better.

Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good detox. Regulates digestion and intestinal function

safe and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this product--love new chapter--love the fact it is grown in steel drums--this way I know it has not absorbed any toxins from nature before being taken by me

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the best sources to get chlorella, and the B vitemins that go with it. I take one or 2 daily.

1 2