Can't tell yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this seems to be a product whose effects will only show after long-term use. I will say that at times when I would usually get a massive sugar-crash and fall asleep after a meal, that doesn't happen if I take these.

Long Time Buyer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped with my minor hypoglycemia. I've taken these softgels for the last three years and have noticed a world of difference -- I don't get as tired after I eat a large meal, I don't get a sugar crash if I eat something sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These definitely do the trick. I take one after eating when i start feeling the urge for something sweet. After just minutes, the urge is gone and i'm feeling good.

Cinnamon Force works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps lower blood sugar but only to a normal level. No side effects. Wonderful product!

Cinnamon Is Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cinnamon has been quite a star in the health news these days, and it is true--it really does lower blood sugar. Cinnamon is also good for the digestive system, and I've been told but haven't had a chance to check it out yet, that it lowers cholesterol. I like New Chapter products becuase they use the very best ingredients and no preservatives. This is very good. Just take one at the end of each meal. Love it!

Pricey but worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different brands of cinnamon extract and, though pricey, this one seems to control by blood sugar best.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I take it twice a day with breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner and it helps curb the sweet cravings.

Gives me a boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I notice after taking cinnamon force that my energy picks up. I love it!

MY review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really cuts my appetite after eating dinner.

:-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My accupuncturist told me to take this to control my sugar cravings. I followed the directions and wasn't really feeling any different and she told me to take it once in te mor ing and once at night. I do feel a difference now so I an happy :-)

1 2 3