Help

New Chapter CoffeeBerry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend had told me about using these for fibromyalgia pain so I tried them. Within just a couple of days I was pain free and my fatigue was minimized dramatically without any side effects!!!

looks promising!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After using almost three months, I do see some improvement in skin texture and reduction of irritation...will continue using coffee berry in my regime!

Literally changed my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was on medicine that made insulin and caused the pancreas to do its job, but after 5 years I felt no better than before being put on it. I still had no energy and got coma-sleepy after eating anything. This pill changed that from day one. I have normal energy all day, not a burst of hyper energy in the morning. My blood levels have started getting back to normal and even with no exercise I am slowly losing weight. I don't have strange food cravings all day either. Love it.

Premium Antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using New Chapter's "Coffee Berry" for several years now since when I have never caught a cold and, doubtless, it has prevented any other disease from taking a hold. I would not want to do without its well-known maximum dose of antioxidants.

As advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an incredible supplement. You can feel a boost right away.

Excellence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It kept my daughter's immune system in check. Thanks

Love coffeeberry as an exfoliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In addition to taking one internally everday, I added one capsule to 2oz of face cream and use it as an exfoliating mask overnight. I LOVE the way my skin feels so incredibly soft in the morning!

Benefits my Autistic Son

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've been researching the types of nutrients that kids with autism are often lacking, and we noticed an improvement in his behavior within 3 days of starting this. And only 1 per day. I won't be caught without it!

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I DEFINITELY feel an energy boost from this product. I was glad I tried it after reading the reviews.

Rapid healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really liked your product. Coffeeberry help w/the healing of my teeth problems.