Never quit taking it

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The CoQ10 is not "grown", it comes from whole food. Wonderful!!!!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1524398 on Sep 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant to have a wholefoods CoQ10, enjoying an incease in overall energy.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1867644 on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I took this product after I tried other CoQ10 especially the most expensive brand in the market. What I noticed with this particular supplement is that when I first took it, I felt as if my body was tingling with oxygen in my blood which I had not felt with the very expensive brand. As I continued to take this I no longer felt that tingling of oxygen but I know it is working because my energy was improving.

Gum Health

Posted by Reviewer1530308 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Strengthens gums within weeks!!

COQ10 = Increased Energy!!

Posted by Reviewer1521844 on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter's COQ10 gave my father instant results. My father is taking Lipitor for his heart condition. I read that it depletes the body of its natural COQ10 and I bought him this supplement to help offset the side effects. He has shown signs of increased energy, focus, motivation and overall wellness. Plus, he did very well on his "stress test" this week!! He has thanked me several times for giving him COQ10!

Great product - great company!

Posted by Reviewer2796638 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After some internet browsing, I found that the edema I was having could be due in part to some prescription medications I am taking. A possible suggestion to alleviate this was to take a CoQ10 supplement. Since I have been taking a New Chapter supplement for a few months, I decided to try their CoQ10 + Food Complex. So far, it has helped a great deal.

Mind is real clear

Posted by Reviewer1927583 on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter CoQ10 vcaps really do work. My mind seems clear and I am able to concentrate better.

it works for my dog

Posted by Reviewer1283417 on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My lovely 8 years dog is sensitive to any kinds of food, and even any dog supplements. I tried almost any brands of coq10 and she gets reactions eventually. Only this brand coq10 works for my dog. I am so so pleased and she seems to have more energy. The bottem line is she doesn't have any signs of allergic reactions at all.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2099047 on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the CQ10+ and have found an increase in my energy levels although I have always kept myself very fit and of the correct weight.

New Chapter CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2434412 on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to digest. Great energizer.

1 2 3