Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I took this product after I tried other CoQ10 especially the most expensive brand in the market. What I noticed with this particular supplement is that when I first took it, I felt as if my body was tingling with oxygen in my blood which I had not felt with the very expensive brand. As I continued to take this I no longer felt that tingling of oxygen but I know it is working because my energy was improving.

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant to have a wholefoods CoQ10, enjoying an incease in overall energy.

Never quit taking it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The CoQ10 is not "grown", it comes from whole food. Wonderful!!!!

COQ10 = Increased Energy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter's COQ10 gave my father instant results. My father is taking Lipitor for his heart condition. I read that it depletes the body of its natural COQ10 and I bought him this supplement to help offset the side effects. He has shown signs of increased energy, focus, motivation and overall wellness. Plus, he did very well on his "stress test" this week!! He has thanked me several times for giving him COQ10!

Gum Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Strengthens gums within weeks!!

Great product - great company!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After some internet browsing, I found that the edema I was having could be due in part to some prescription medications I am taking. A possible suggestion to alleviate this was to take a CoQ10 supplement. Since I have been taking a New Chapter supplement for a few months, I decided to try their CoQ10 + Food Complex. So far, it has helped a great deal.

CoQ10 + Food Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this supplement. I imagine it feels good in my body and that I am erring on the side of pro-active in taking it. My heart actually feels as if I am nourishing it in a very specific way that I cannot quite put into words.

Lisa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple in my cabinet. It's the only co q 10 that I really believe in because of the whole food process that New Chapter uses. My husband also takes it, as well as my parents. GREAT products all around from New Chapter!

New Chapter Co Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All of New Chapter products are good. My doctor recommended Co Q10 for my heart. I find that I can take one table or if I feel tired I take two and I can always tell the difference.

New Chapter CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to digest. Great energizer.

1 2 3