By far the best ginger product I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2546653 on Oct 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

What a convenient and wonderful product. It's a potent tincture that gives you all the benefits of ginger with just a few squeezes from a dropper. If you want a potent cup of ginger tea that really works then just heat up some water and put 2 dropperfuls in and presto you have a great cup of ginger tea. Extremely helpful for digestion, fighting off colds, and for its antiinflammatory properties. I also use the tincture sometimes when I am cooking and want a little ginger flavor in my sautes. A great product indeed

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Ginger to use as an anti seasick elixir on a cruise ship crossing the Drakes Passage (roughest patch of water on the planet). It worked a treat, and I ended up handing it around so that everyone can get over their seasickness. It also cleared up my digestive problems. This Ginger is now part of my daily health regime. Iherb pricing and delivery is outstanding.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Added to herbal teas when a cold is coming is gives excellent protection by ameliorating symptoms

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really powerful, spicy, very warming.

Best Ginger Extract

Posted by Reviewer1287802 on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used several different ginger extracts,and New Chapter's is by far the strongest and best I've found.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste and the benefits of fresh ginger but found that I did not use it often because of the inconvenience. This product has a fresh ginger taste and is easy to use. I add a dropperful to hot water with lemon and also add to Madre Labs CocoCeps to make a chocolate/ginger drink.

Awesome extract

Posted by Reviewer1907537 on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We love the "strongness" of the ginger. We use it in chai and it does a great job when we run out of the fresh stuff. My hubbie prefers it to the fresh ginger we buy :0)

Ginger extract

Posted by Reviewer2077787 on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

The best

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best ginger around!!!

Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on Jun 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only 2 drops in an ounce of water and the nausea vanishes.

1 2 3