Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Ginger to use as an anti seasick elixir on a cruise ship crossing the Drakes Passage (roughest patch of water on the planet). It worked a treat, and I ended up handing it around so that everyone can get over their seasickness. It also cleared up my digestive problems. This Ginger is now part of my daily health regime. Iherb pricing and delivery is outstanding.

By far the best ginger product I have ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

What a convenient and wonderful product. It's a potent tincture that gives you all the benefits of ginger with just a few squeezes from a dropper. If you want a potent cup of ginger tea that really works then just heat up some water and put 2 dropperfuls in and presto you have a great cup of ginger tea. Extremely helpful for digestion, fighting off colds, and for its antiinflammatory properties. I also use the tincture sometimes when I am cooking and want a little ginger flavor in my sautes. A great product indeed

GOOD STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste and the benefits of fresh ginger but found that I did not use it often because of the inconvenience. This product has a fresh ginger taste and is easy to use. I add a dropperful to hot water with lemon and also add to Madre Labs CocoCeps to make a chocolate/ginger drink.

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really powerful, spicy, very warming.

Best Ginger Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used several different ginger extracts,and New Chapter's is by far the strongest and best I've found.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Added to herbal teas when a cold is coming is gives excellent protection by ameliorating symptoms

Quality product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product, very concentrated - I use 2 drops per tea cup.

Helps Inflammation

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Ginger Ginger Ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love ginger and this is great to put in herbal teas to boost the ginger flavour or to add the flavour. It tastes really spicy and isn't bitter.

Strong Product and Works