New Chapter, Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer3224674 on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter Estrotone was recommended to me because my hormonal imbalance was causing me to outbreak in pimples and blemishes. I started seeing results within a week. I recommended it to any young woman who face the same problems.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1886472 on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have always had long, irregular periods. I came across Estrotone after someone recommended I try an herbal supplement. This product has really helped me.

Great alternate to hormone therapy

Posted by Reviewer1925325 on Sep 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

NewChapter's Estrotone is a great alternate to dangerous conventional hormone therapy. This produce really works!

helps with hotflashes

Posted by Reviewer2159482 on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product for those of us no longer, or never, able to use HRT. I use this with Pro-Gest cream and, used together, they help me feel fairly well balanced.

Mood swings

Posted by Reviewer2526131 on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Definitely helps. Feeling much less moody in this peri menopause time!

Best I have tried yet

Posted by 4766577909368751732 on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been on hormone therapy(progesterone) for 2 years and although I experienced some peri menopause symptom relief I was becoming increasingly concerned about the side effects and wanted to try a more natural approach. I found Estrotone on I Herb and decided to try it. I just finished my first bottle and I can say that I feel better than I have in a long time. The night sweats are subsiding and I feel more calm, less anxious and irritable. Highly recommend this product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3307399 on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works wonders for hot flashes! Also seems to improve my skin. Love it!

I LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can tell right away my acne went away ... !

Excellent Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer3182720 on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I know it's helping me as I'm trying to cease taking some bioidentical bi-est cream and have cut the cream by 60%. The pills need to be taken with food or stomach upset can occur.

Great product for hormone balance

Posted by Reviewer2203898 on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Estrotone was recommended to me to help with breakouts linked to hormonal imbalance, which I started experiencing after coming off the Pill. Within 2 weeks of taking it, I have noticed a tremendous difference in the quality of my skin, and also my moods. Such a relief! I recommend this product.