Real garlic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I take these capsules, I know that I'm getting the real thing in concentrated form. This is not odorless; I don't take odorless because important components of the garlic are removed. Because of this, I take it at night so that garlic breath is not a problem.

One of the top 2 best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Along with Allimax, I have found something special about this garlic product. 1 is usually enough when you need to battle a cold coming on.

Small, easy-to-swallow pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My goal is to eat one a day and/or eat garlic with honey or have garlic lemonade. I gave one of these pills to each of my children, aged 5-10, during the days of Halloween. It helped keep them healthy despite the sugar lowering their immune systems. Sugar is evil. Garlic Force to the rescue!

Garlic - the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Organic garlic and in a form the body can use. Garlic provides so much in the way of good health, I wouldn't be without it and New Chapter's capsules are much easier when one hasn't the time to cook and use fresh, raw garlic.

No nasty taste in my mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I been taking this for a few months now and my Chloresteral is 200 (used to be 257) No Zocor, just Garlic and HDL Booster and the Fish Oils. Doc is impressed :-)

Best Garlic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had a horrible sinus cold put NC garlic in ears and took internally and within 30 min. felt improvement. Tried other brands and did not get the same effect.

Easy to Take Garlic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are a great way to increase the amount of garlic in my diet. The pills are small and easy to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Strong stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Another quality product from New Chapter.

rate