save your $

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I drink LOTS of ginger teas, and impressed with New Chapter generally, thought this would be worth a shot. I had to use nearly 10% of the bottle to make one large cup of the tea. At that dilution, it was sweeter than I care for, and STILL had only a very mild ginger flavor. If you want any spice at all, go a different route, ESPECIALLY for the money... I'll probably use it as a sweetener in other ginger tea, which won't thrill me since I'm perfectly happy with a drop or two of stevia.

Tastes YUMMY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have an upset or unsettled tummy, one teaspoon of this YUMMY tasting syrup will have you feeling better in minutes! Ginger combined with honey is very good for the stomach. You will be licking the spoon!!!!

New Chapter,Ginger Wonder Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We liked the taste of this syrup.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have ibs and this stuff is really wonder syrup for me. I have a spoonful every time I start to feel sick and it does the trick, I love the taste. It reminds me of the medicine Mary Poppins fed to the children :)

Good product

Posted by brobin on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my wife who uses Ginger products to stop nausea. It works well and is quite delicious. It is fairly expensive but is a QUALITY product. I will buy again. No problems with Australian customs clearance with this product.

Ginger syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good item for gingerale, but quite pricy.

Ginger Wonder Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been having increasing difficulty buying Ginger Wonder in local shops. We are delighted to be able to get it directly on the web. Many thanks for this wonderful product and for your fast and efficient service.