This has been a God Send...

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been having tension and migraine/cluster headaches everyday for many hours of the day. I was told to stop any OTC medication due to rebound, but the headaches persisted. I found Headache Take Care and found that my headaches were decreasing in intensisty and frequency. After a month, my headaches were all but gone. Now, at least 6 months later, I rarely have a headache unless I have a cold or sinus infection. I highly recommend this product as I had tried many natural treatments before, but this must have the "magic" recipe for me.

excellent product that works well

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife takes these whenever she gets a headache or feeling stressed out and says they work really well.

migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from migraines and I take one of these pills daily. This is my second bottle, and I really do think it helps. It keeps my head or headaches at bay, on a steady basis. At least I think these pills are what are making me have fewer headaches. Must be taken over a period of time. Recommended.

Amazing headache relief

Posted by Reviewer2825021 on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had migraines for many years. Although this headache formula states that it not intended for migraines, it has replaced Imitrix for me most of the time. It keeps my head clear and pain-free. I've been taking Headache Take Care for almost a year and wouldn't want to be without it.

Doesn't really seem to help..

Posted by Reviewer1059340 on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really have not noticed any improvement in my headaches since using this product.

Amazing headache relief

Posted by Reviewer2923683 on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had migraines for 40 years and had been taking Imitrex and Vicodin. Now, I only need New Chapter's Headache Take Care. It's like getting a new lease on life to be able to be headache and prescription free. Highly recommended.

Headaches be gone!

Posted by Reviewer3060085 on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a significant reduction in tension headaches. However, I am also taking the Zyflamend and CoQ10. In combination has helped a lot.

Best Headache Relief

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Feb 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this trully is an impressive product. Does exactly what it says!

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2977736 on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work as well as pain relievers....much healthier!

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife gets regualr headaches and many time they are very severe. After she started taking this supplements, she seems to be getting headache less frequently and when she gets it, it is less severe. I would recommend trying it.

1 2