Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm really allergic and my normal medication doesn't seem to be enough... This stuff keeps my airways more open. Breathing is essential :)

New Chapter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product

Great Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought Histamine Take Care, for hay fever reduction So far it has good results. Will purchase again in future. Very nice flavour. Thank you.

great for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Histamine Take Care for 1 month now and it has made a difference in my allergies, they are better

helped me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have helped reduce my histamine problems (congestion, sneezing, red welts) but not a total fix. I took 2 lozenges per day.

Good herbal forumal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this one a mus thave on those days in the spring or summer when the allergies are going haywire. Sometimes you think it's a cold when it's not, and this product is awesome because it's disolved in you mouth and you get fast absorption. Better than drug stores brands because the other herbs are food for the body ! My onl issue is the slight sweetness.

Breath Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These lozenges are not the best tasting, but when you feel a cold coming on they seem to help speed recovery!

Histamine Take Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using these histamine lozenges for a itch on my shoulder, but it hasn,t worked,i will not buy again.