GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

Stress buster supreme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

new chapter super critical holy basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Review of Super Critical Holy Basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Definitely helps me to feel better. Takes the edge off without high powered drugs. Seems to have additional benefit in controlling overeating.

Good for balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

calming supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.

When I ran out of this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I discovered that I was feeling really stressed. I hadn't been sure that it was helping me, but I now know that it was. Since going back on it, I am better able to deal with the stresses in my life.

Farewell to anxiety!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

Great for stress!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Holy Basil is amazing for stress and also helps my chronic hives condition. Adds calmness. No side effects.

The Attitude Pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This herb and brand was recommended to me by a wise woman whom I trust greatly and who knows quite a bit about herbal remedies. Amazing herb! My sour attitude of a year (hormone related) did an about face litteraly overnight. Also, I run, and within 3 days of taking this herb, I started running 1 minute per mile faster than my usual time (from 9.5 min miles down to 8.5--I had never run that fast before!). I think the herb calms the mind, helps one focus. Brings out the best in you. I call it my "happy pill." If only those with depression and other negative attitude ailments would try this first...you would all put the Phamaceuticals out of business. I only go with this brand because I'm brand loyal having started with them; also, I suspect cheaper stuff might come from China and I don't think I am alone in not really trusting the purity of Chinese supplement imports.