Holy Basil, the great equalizer

Posted by Reviewer1837928 on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter Holy Basil is the purest form of this gem--it helps balance my cortisol level and keeps me even-tempered and content.

A definite difference

Posted by Reviewer3217626 on Oct 24, 2006 | Verified Purchase

After a week of taking NC's Holy Basil plus my Nature's Way fish oil (Fisol), I realized how completely absent my usual negative thoughts were from my mind. I felt great. It was truly impressive.

Good for sleep

Posted by Reviewer2537278 on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recently starting taking one softgel before going to sleep and it seems to have improved the quality of my sleep.

Proper Focus

Posted by Reviewer2986167 on Jun 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Without question, this product has helped me to keep a noticeable calm and focus during what has been one of the most stress packed years of my life. I spite of the storm around me, I've been able to remain calm, rational, and have kept proper perspective on the things that really matter. So much so, that it has actually surprised me at times. A great improvement in my life since first taking this about six months ago.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2021283 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It gave me the calm and focus I needed!!!

Very Potent

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It helps with my sinus condition!

Everyone needs this

Posted by Reviewer2835200 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

when i was told i had MS, wow, what a shocker. I have found that this product is great, It has helped me with some of the conditions that I have with MS. it keeps be focused and my mood is uplifted very good produst.

very god

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combined it with ginseng. In social situations my voice shakes very badly, so I used this product to help me, but it doenst help alone so much so I decided to combine it with ginseng and its very strong after that ! It reduces generalised anxiety on a very tolerable level, my voice doesnt shake ! But it has some serious side effects on me, under my left eye I have TIK after using this 2-3 days. Its very annoying! So I cant use it anymore. I searched the internet, but I found nothing about this side effect of Tulsi. Even other Tulsi products from other brands caused this side effect.

Questionable

Posted by Reviewer2430886 on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It doesnt have any effect on me. Bitter melon is much better

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Read about the spiritual qualities of Holy Basil and bought it for calming the mind, chose this brand which is rather expensive as being recommended on other forums, unfortunately I'm halfway through the bottle and I failed to notice any effect other than more proneness to hypoglycemia. I used Now's Mood Support which contains a little Holy Basil among other things and found it more in line with what I was looking for. I can't comment on the quality of New Chapter's good looking items, but this one has a nice potent smell. Judging by the results I would rate a mediocre product 3 stars so I'm giving this 2.

1 2 3