Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2054954 on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Posted by Reviewer2716450 on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

This is amazing

Posted by Reviewer1063464 on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been sick AT ALL since using these. Literally everyone else in my office has been sick over the past few months. I'm a child protection worker and thus come in contact with many children and even with the majority of them being sick, I have been cold free!

Happy to find Blockade!

Posted by Reviewer1662653 on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Glad a person in the health food store knew how to find Blockade as Immunity Take Care

Keeps Colds Away

Posted by Reviewer1105947 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you are able to start this product at the first cough or sniffle, & follow the directions, whatever seems to be coming on will usually go away! Early is the key!

Mer

Posted by Reviewer1460861 on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great ingredients

great

Posted by Reviewer1265585 on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best for daily preventive care. Also when symptoms arise I just increase my dose. This is a wonderful product.

Won't go without it!

Posted by Reviewer3013765 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really works! Won't fly or hang out around a crowd of people without it. People around me sick, sick, sick....not me! Also give it to my 86 year old mother. Flue shots only cover 3-4 strands and year after year, the strands going around aren't one that the flue shot covers.....also good for colds!

a must have especially for travelers

Posted by Reviewer1985710 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product, totally cures a cold quickly and keep it up just to keep your immune system healthy