The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

Great Tasting Immunity Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife got a cold. I gave her 4 lozenges a day and it works

Great time of year to keep this in the house!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my go to product whenever I feel I may be coming down with something. It you start to take at the 1st sign of a cold/flu you can often get rid of it entirely in a few days before it takes hold. However, should you miss your chance, it is also a great help to speed healing once you are ill. Also good preventative if you find yourself around others who are ill.

Seems to help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After being sick with the flu, walking pneumonia, and finally bronchitis & the cold (switching back & forth) for 7 weeks, I was pretty desperate; a friend bought me a bottle of these and told me to take 4 at once. I did... 2 days later, I was almost 100% better, and after 4-5 days my cold disappeared too. I will be keeping these in stock, highly recommend!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an easy to use product. I like the company. We will see if it helps my immune system.

Stay healthy all winter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious way to get those antioxidants and stay healthy all winter.

This stuff is fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All I can say is that it works so well I am amazed. Simple. Whenever I get the very first signs of a cold - you know the itchy throat, the feeling of the nose getting weird, the neck feeling stiff and achy, perhaps a little bit of a headache, my energy is dropping, I have bodily pains I couldn't explain till these other symptoms started - anyhow right then or within an hour or two I take ONE. Then at the opposite end of the day - either in the morning or evening - I take a SECOND. Normally the symptoms are totally gone within hours of the first. Now there are times when the symptoms seem to cling. I think maybe something a bit stronger got me. So I'll take it 2-4 times per day if that is the case and normally the symptoms never worsen than the first signs and are gone within 1-3 days. I can't sing the praises loud and joyously enough!