Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2054954 on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Posted by Reviewer2716450 on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

Mr. Mr.

Posted by Reviewer2131525 on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was upset because I thought BLOCKADE had been discontinued; then I called the iHerb customer service and they told me that BLOCKADE had changed the name to Immunity Take Care, the point is that I don't care what is called. IT WORKS. I have also shared with some friends who are starting to catch a cold and since I like their company but I don't want to get sick, I have no choice but to share my Immunity Take Care. The price one has to pay for the company of good friends!!!!.

Great way to help immune system

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take these every winter to prevent colds. They taste great and do the job! New Chapter has very good whole food supplements.

new chapter immunity care

Posted by Reviewer1545431 on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value for money, excellent delivery and the produce works!

a must have especially for travelers

Posted by Reviewer1985710 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product, totally cures a cold quickly and keep it up just to keep your immune system healthy

Won't go without it!

Posted by Reviewer3013765 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really works! Won't fly or hang out around a crowd of people without it. People around me sick, sick, sick....not me! Also give it to my 86 year old mother. Flue shots only cover 3-4 strands and year after year, the strands going around aren't one that the flue shot covers.....also good for colds!

great

Posted by Reviewer1265585 on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best for daily preventive care. Also when symptoms arise I just increase my dose. This is a wonderful product.

Mer