Help

Mood Take Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used many different St. John's Wort products and this is the best of all of them. I use only 1 a day in the summer and two a day in the winter. Very effective, a very good product.

beat the blues....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ok more than just the blues...i have tried other brands of st. johns wort and frankly this is the best one i have used. it is a life saver. if you struggle with depression and don't want to subject yourself to being a lab rat for the mental health industry, then do some of your own research. there is a combination of supplements that can make more than just a noticeable difference.

Better than SSRI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product for depression/anxiety without the side effects of prescription antidepressants. I have tried numerous other brands without much luck. I am very grateful to find this brand.

I took one a day to get me through New England Winters.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like these capsules. I have also bought from iHerb and other places a variety of tinctures of St. John's Wort. I also do well with the tinctures.

Mrs. Mary Lou Vetsch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It has helped a lot with the mild depression that I have. I only need to take one capsule a day. I will definitely be ordering this again. Thank you.

Excellent if needed for it's very strong potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product I cannot take because the potency of the St John's Wort is to high, I believe it's the new version of "Serofin". I am trying St John's 27 when needed, it's great just not as strong as this one.

New Chapter Mood Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really notice a difference in mood or any other functions such as sleep and anxiety. Took 2 capsules as directed sort of upset my stomach will cut back to one and give it another chance.

Nothing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did not do anything for me.