Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very beneficial to me. It helps to boost my energy. Other who have taken similar product cannot feel it that way. So it is up to individual body's condition.

good for you

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for the benefit of the special nutritional requirements of 40+ women. I appreciate that these are organic. 32 day supply (3 per day)comes in an amber glass bottle. New Chapter also has a once daily 72 day version for 40+ women that is a larger tablet(easily split,) has a slightly different formulation and is a little less expensive. To get the best of both worlds, I purchased both varieties. I take this 3X daily version on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and on the other days take the once daily version. Both are good, and by alternating the 2 varieties of Every Women 40+ this more expensive formulation lasts a little longer.

These are Great

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally found vitamins you can take on an empty stomach or with food. These are really wonderful and cause no distress!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My sister think it is quite good for her

40+ Every Woman II

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Only have to take half as much as the original.

Iherb & New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion Iherb is the best out there, they walk the talk. New Chapter's everywoman II is the best multivitamin out there (nobody's even close) for women over 40. If iherb is out of stock (hasn't happened yet) I'll wait till they're back in stock to purchase. Patricia G., Tonasket, WA

New Chapter Every Woman II

Posted by Reviewer1591433 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I owe my continued good health in great part to the New Chapter supplements I have been using through the years.

Natural, easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I switched to these multis because I think taking food-state supplements makes a lot of sense. These are great for ensuring that any gaps in my diet are filled in a natural way.

NC

Posted by 5386065183828078603 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now in first use. Better vitality with it. Excellent! Later I'll order it again. Any similar multivitamin for kids from NC? There was one but now...???

very good

Posted by 5375225596864171975 on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia and I am taking multivitamin to keep me going.Helps me go through the day

1 2 3