Good quality~

Posted by Reviewer2555204 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave my mom this as a present.

A Great Cal Mag Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2581801 on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I first took this supplement when I was pregnant with my son, and it never upset my stomach, even when taken without food, and that was frequently important in the first trimester, as I often couldn't keep anything down! I continued taking this supplement postpartum and still take it today as I breastfeed my son, as it's the best one I have found on the market. Make sure you take this supplement separate from any other supplements containing iron, as the calcium will prevent the iron from being absorbed. I forgot this rule and almost passed out from iron deficiency while in my first trimester of pregnancy. It was scary! But I learned to never take the calcium with a prenatal or multivitamin that contains iron. Thank you, New Chapter, for an awesome product! After taking this calcium supplement as well as the New Chapter prenatal during my pregnancy, I gave birth to a healthy, 11-pound baby, and I'm so happy I gave him the running start he deserved. He's a strong boy, and I don't see any signs of him slowing down!

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1899163 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great stuff!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2354618 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this. They are big tablets but I am able to swallow them. I will continue to buy this.

Calcium - magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2624371 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product for a couple of years now. I value it because it provides equal portions of calcium and magnesium which research says is critical for strong bones.

review

Posted by Reviewer1752239 on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied with this product. This is my favourit brand.

Use one tablet oly

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Being over the age of 65 I need to pay attention to calcium more than those under 65. Bone fractures are non-existent in countries where calcium intake is a fraction US consumption. According to the latest studies, US bone fractures are very high, yet calcium intake is also high. So I rely on NC to put just the right amount of calcium into each tablet.

I love New Chapter vitamins.

Posted by Reviewer1094031 on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking the Cal Mag and Every Woman II for two years and I feel better than ever. My hair, skin, and nails are looking better than ever. I never could grow nails, but since I've been doing this combo, I'm amazed!

Bone health

Posted by Reviewer1686263 on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Every women needs calcium. I trust New Chapter so I take these.

Always good