Organic Ginger is powerful to cure chronic inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Oct 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking this organic ginger a few days ( 2~3 days),I can feel my chronic inflammatory got a great improvement.Be sure to take it at meals time to avoid heartburn. Highly recommeded.

You Don't Need Fred When You Have This Ginger!

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Ginger doesn't dance backwards in high heels but it is impressive nevertheless. I take this ginger daily. What a great way to help balance out our inflammatory diet (white flour, sugar, etc.) with this great anti inflammatory. It helps relieve some of the effects of inflammatory diseases.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a condition called gastroparesis and this helps move the food along.

new chapter, daily ginger

Posted by Reviewer3286353 on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent basic ginger formula - I take alot of supplements and this ginger formula ensures that I digest everything well - I'm really happy with it. Been using it for at least a year -off & on

Ginger

Posted by Reviewer3111690 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product daily and recommend it to anyone needing extra ginger in there diet. I need it mainly as an anti-inflammatory

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3189839 on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my grandma and she notice that after taking it, perspiration had increased and knees soreness had decreased. Excellent product for people with knees problems due to inflammation of the tissues inside the knees!

NC Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love New Chapter products. They are of very high quality, and I trust this product.

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Works Great for Small Digestive Issues

Posted by Reviewer2005673 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works on calming heartburn, indigestion, gas and some nausea, especially due to slight motion sickness.

Pain is gone

Posted by Reviewer1650836 on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Let my back pain gone. Love it.

1 2 3