Made me feel bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product gave me a headache and make me feel sleepy an lazy and short tempered. I couldn't continue using it I had to stop it after may be 5 days. tried it again after one week break ... I felt the same

One Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far this supplement has seemed to work well. The extra herbs + Vitamin D are excellent for inflammation/pain minimization. New Chapter always makes top quality supplements and will continue to use.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like New Chapter products. This is a great multivitamin. Very easy on the stomach. IHerb is a wonderful company to deal with. Dr.Kazi Anam, New York

Best multivitamin I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Instead of using synthetic and possibly harmful vitamins, New Chapter cultivates its components in order to offer better absorption. The results speak for themselves!

Excellent One a Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The men in my life love this ONE pill, ONCE a day supplement. I think we're going to start ordering it by the case! My dad is 84 and my husband is 55 and both use it daily.

One tablet is better than 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband not being a 'pill' taking kind of guy doesn't mind taking these. Only one tablet per dose is great and they aren't too big to be a problem. We eat well so these are a supplement to our health so myu husband don't necessarily notice any obvious improvements to how he feels.

Every Man's One - lots of broken pieces

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good complex vitamin. I must say that this particular bottle had lots of broken bits. I've never seen that happen in a bottle of vitamins or pills. Actually would prefer this product in plastic instead of glass.

that's very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the cost is more than most but it's an easy to swallow pill

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best multi vitamin availble

Great Men's Vit.