organic and non-gmo verified

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you prefer a once daily multi, and can swallow a larger tablet, (approximately 7/8" X 3/8" X 1/4") then this is a top of line product which addresses those supplemental needs of 40+ women. The tablet has a mid-line indentation to make the tablet easier to split, if you prefer to divide your dose for easier swallowing. Comes in an amber glass bottle and is more than a 2 month supply. If a smaller tablet (approximately 3/4" X 1/4" X 1/4") is more to your liking, try the 3 tablet per day version of the women's 40+ multi. Be aware, however, that there are some variations in the formulation of the once daily vs. the 3X a day version of Every Woman's 40+.

Pick me up healthy vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live that I can take this on an empty stomach. I love that it’s organic and New Chapter is a quality company. I feel energized all day and find it helps me combat people around me who are sick. I’m able to fight germs better since I work and am out in public. I referred my friend to this product too.

Ilona

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Multivitaminnak csak ezt használom.

Been taking these for several months; really like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love that these are 1 per day, but they are a large tablet and may not be suitable for people who have trouble swallowing. They seem very high quality and have not caused any problems for me (like constipation). I bought 4 bottles this time, if that tells you anything!

Great Multivitamin for Women over 40

Posted by Aloha-Health on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin works great for me. I especially like it's bioavailability and there's no need to take it with food. Another plus is I only need to take 1 daily. New Chapter is one of the best supplement companies out there. They avoid plastics in their packaging using glass bottles instead. Their products cost a little more than others but it's worth it for quality and effectiveness. I really trust New Chapter products.

Made of food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very large & kind of stinky but do the trick

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

been taking them for about a week, starting to feel better