Help

Best on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a pharmacist and health advocate I am very discriminating about what I recommend to my patients. This line of supplements is the only one I truly feel confident about. Every Woman's One Daily has everything most women need in a usable form that is actually assimilated by the body. The vast majority of multivitamins are synthetic junk but this one is a winner. Highly recommend!

A+ for New Chapter's Every Woman's One Daily!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed last fall with a severe case of Chronic Lyme Disease. I tried this multivitamin back then but discontinued it after learning I needed additional supplements. As New Chapter's products are pricier I purchased the less expensive brands and went through months of "trial and error." I learned that so many companies not only use unhealthy and wasteful "fillers" but the supplements are often not fully absorbed. Ironically, I not only became more physically depleted but financially spent FAR MORE money than I would had I done it right the first time. I have been taking the New Chapter woman's one daily for over three weeks now and along with additional New Chapter supplements am finally on my way to recovery. I have also referred several friends and family members to New Chapter and have only heard EXCELLENT feedback.

soy poison!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you notice pimples and spots in your face, you'll have to know it is caused by the soy poison multi of New Chapter. I definitely say goodbye to this brand. Intentions are good, but results are worse.

New Chapter supplements are great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my Mom. I take the Men's version and love it. This isn't a mega vitamin, but I think it's more powerful. The dosages of nutrients are smaller (100% of RDA) but they're combined into food complexes with probiotics so my body seems to absorb them better. No chemical aftertaste or bright-yellow pee.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking these, once a day, dizziness is all gone. I'd recommend this to anybody with some kind of imbalance.

Great vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I chose these because a thrid party evaluation rated them very well for purity from lead which is surprisingly common in vitamins but of course not on purpose and never listed. Anyhow, I feel confident taking these and like that they are organic and just one a day.

Best Multi for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this One Daily Multi, I have slept better and have an overall sense of well-being. I began taking this for some perimenopausal symptoms and this product has greatly helped to reduce or eliminate these symptoms. I recommended this product to all women, especially if you are in your 40's.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for the perfect, high quality organic multi vitamin and tried several comparable brands, but this is the most convenient and best value. I only have to take 1 tablet a day instead of 4, and its very gentle on my sensitive stomach. I've tried other New Chapter products and this is just as great as the rest. I love everything about these vitamins and their company.

Great Mutiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was tired of taking so many pills and started taking this one daily. It's a great combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs. Feel great.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the very best multiple I've ever taken. Much more energy!