Part of My Cancer Recovery Health Plan

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Host Defense is a bit pricey but I believe effective to help me keep my metastatic melanoma cancer away. I take it to boost my immune system. iHerb has supplied me with fresh product in excellent condition for nearly 4 years.

Fighting Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity. I also take the New Chapter GingerForce, to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms.

IT HELPS MY SON REGAİN HİS HEALTH!

Posted by Reviewer2603040 on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THANKS A LOT FOR THİS PRODUCT.MY 6 YEAR OLD SON HAS BEEN USİNG İT FOR FOUR YEARS.HE HAS BRAİN CANCER.4 YEARS AGO HE HAD TUMOR REMOVEL SURGERY FROM HİS BRAİN.I HEARD ABOUT THİS MUSHROOMS COMPLEX AND DECİDED TO USE MY SON AFTER HAVİNG SERGURY. THANK GOD.THİS PRODUCT İS LİKE A MİRACLE.I ADVİSE İT EVERYONE WHO HAD CANCER.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take this supplement from Oct. to Mar. to boost my immune system and help ward off colds. It has the added benefit of lowering my cholesterol. This is one Supplement I can't do without!

Overall immune boost

Posted by Reviewer2010414 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since we began taking host defense over two years ago we have less illness and colds usually don't last over 3 days. Love this product.

Host Defense

Posted by Reviewer2771583 on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes Host Defense instead of a flu shot. He takes it all year long and NEVER gets sick!!!

Powerful Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1734323 on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been taking Host Defence my overall immunity has improved as has my general health.

a MUST for immune system

Posted by Reviewer2554336 on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My mom suggested these to me after witnessing many rounds of my sinus infections.... Since taking them (2/day), I haven't been sick in 9 months... totally, totally amazing.

Do wonders to colds and flus!

Posted by Reviewer1981880 on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Host Defense has become a good companion to my family and friends. It helps many of us to overcome colds and flus when they are just starting. It will certainly boosts your immune system. I sure hope iherb company can keep a steady supply of it!! Thanks.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1918678 on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great protection during travel and cold season.