Part of My Cancer Recovery Health Plan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Host Defense is a bit pricey but I believe effective to help me keep my metastatic melanoma cancer away. I take it to boost my immune system. iHerb has supplied me with fresh product in excellent condition for nearly 4 years.

IT HELPS MY SON REGAİN HİS HEALTH!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THANKS A LOT FOR THİS PRODUCT.MY 6 YEAR OLD SON HAS BEEN USİNG İT FOR FOUR YEARS.HE HAS BRAİN CANCER.4 YEARS AGO HE HAD TUMOR REMOVEL SURGERY FROM HİS BRAİN.I HEARD ABOUT THİS MUSHROOMS COMPLEX AND DECİDED TO USE MY SON AFTER HAVİNG SERGURY. THANK GOD.THİS PRODUCT İS LİKE A MİRACLE.I ADVİSE İT EVERYONE WHO HAD CANCER.

Fighting Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity. I also take the New Chapter GingerForce, to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take this supplement from Oct. to Mar. to boost my immune system and help ward off colds. It has the added benefit of lowering my cholesterol. This is one Supplement I can't do without!

Host Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes Host Defense instead of a flu shot. He takes it all year long and NEVER gets sick!!!

Overall immune boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since we began taking host defense over two years ago we have less illness and colds usually don't last over 3 days. Love this product.

a MUST for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My mom suggested these to me after witnessing many rounds of my sinus infections.... Since taking them (2/day), I haven't been sick in 9 months... totally, totally amazing.

Powerful Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been taking Host Defence my overall immunity has improved as has my general health.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High Quality Mushrooms. Helps me win the cold & flu season every time. I have taken mushrooms (these and RM-10 from Garden of Life) for 6 years or more for advanced issues (that will not be discussed here, but they work surprisingly well if taken on a regular basis).

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great protection during travel and cold season.