It tastes SO much better than Doctor's Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps, there was a pronounced earthy aftertaste that would be experienced for quite a while after taking. With New Chapter's version, there is absolutely no aftertaste what-so-ever! I actually look forward to taking them now... good and good for you! :-)

strongly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my children were given these for a week and although they did become little unwell, this cordyceps seem to prevent the flu to become worse. I would continue to give them regularly and hopefully, it does help their immunities...

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has given me stamina during illnesses and traetments. Supports the immune system too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this cordyceps I feel that helps my lower bowl to work much more effectively.

Nothing special

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not feel any different when I used this product. You have to take more than the prescribed servings to get the therapeutic effect but it would be so expensive to do so. And even with therapeutic doses (based on PubMed), I still did not feel anything substantial. There are other cheaper supplements to get the same effects such as berries.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good product for my family. I have bought it for many times from your website. thank you.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

Quality cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality

Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

sometimes we need some help