Best immunity supplement

Posted by Jarousek on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for over two months and every time I fel like something coming or if I am run down, I'll take two tablets and feel great. No sniffles ever!

New Chapter, Organics, Lifeshield, Immunity, Whole Life-Cycle Activated Mushrooms

Posted by opheart on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Liked it. I think, it works. Ordered a month ago, that's why can't say something exactly.

It seems to work!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken this for a week now and I think it works. I feel my candida-related symptoms aren't as bad as usual. Seems effective but time will tell if it really works or if it's just a coincidence... I usually don't see any difference when taking supplements but this supplement is one of the few that have actually made me feel better!

Great Immune Support Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Whole mushrooms are SO healthy and good for the immune system!

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fine Quality Product. New Chapter really stands out for excellence and reliability. I have been using this products in combination with Garden of Life RM-10, and have been successively rotating them on aregular basis with a range of similar products produced by Madre Labs, Jarrow, Now Foods, etc. Nevertheless, New Chapter has an excellent mushrooms supplements collection, and Lifeshield Organics, Immunity, Whole Life-Cycle Activated Mushrooms have become a minstay in my diet. Fast services and prompt delivery. Thank you iHerb. Best regards.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1543221 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Haven't been sick in months! I've been taking this for a year and think it really helps. Fewer fever blisters too :-)