Great Liver tonic

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has been great in helping me digest fats and heal my liver. I'm still taking them but I feel that my body is finally digesting better.

Confused by Inacurate Product Description

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most of the ingredients in this product are highly beneficial, but I was disappointed to see that New Chapter had used carrageenan in it's capsules -- to quote "capsule contains 2% or less of carrageenan and guar gum." This is different from the product description posted on the iHerb product page. Keeping track of 35,000 products, I'm sure, can be challenging. I don't fault iHerb for this inaccuracy, as I'm sure it's a recent change. I'm concerned because of data indicating carrageenan has inflammatory properties. Do you own research and Google the information. Had I been aware of this change in formulation, I would probably have chosen a different product.

Good

Posted by opheart on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just mushrooms and veggie cap - all, that needed. I think, the immunity increases as well, when taking this caps.

My Liver Never felt better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product. No upsets at all

Customer Service and Excellent Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great products overall, excellent customer service and timely delivery.

I love all of new chapter's stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel that this make a difference I take so many of their product I know it works.