Outstanding Product!

Posted by Reviewer2410005 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several mushroom blends, but New Chapter Lifeshield, Mind Force is the best I have tried. I did a lot of research, looking for specific mushrooms for their particular benefits and this one has them all! The benefits of the mushrooms in this blend is amazing! I feel so strongly about the quality of this product that I have recommended it to several of my friends and family.

colorado

Posted by Reviewer2457946 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is outstanding. I can concentrate a lot better since taking and the energy I get from it is great. I can tell when I don't take it I lose my focus.

Brain

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does a loved one has alzheimer's? Google Lion's mane and Alzheimer's. Mind Force (helps re-growth of neurons) together with Turmeric Force (breaks up alz. plaque) and Neurozyme (overall brain health) and Wholemega Fish oil, also from New chapter, and Phospatidylcholine with Alpha gpc (brain enhancers by Dr's best) it the combination that has helped an older relative. The improvement in not only memory but also reasoning and behaviour is truly amazing.

Nice Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great way to get the health benefits of mushrooms along with the benefits to your brain and mental functioning. Gluten-free and vegan too.

Lifeshield Mind force

Posted by Reviewer1826693 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lifeshield : efficient complex for all kind of troubles

ok