5 Stars all the way!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product. Definitely notice an improvement to my health since taking them and most of all to my skin! Reishi mushrooms are wonderful at helping detoxify the kidney's. When the Kidney's are overloaded with toxins thats when acne breakouts occur. Since taking this product I can honestly say that my skin has never been better, it's the best feeling waking up with a clear completion every morning!

Reishi

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, it felt a difference right away, it enhances my dreams as well not to mention it supports so many systems in the body, give this a try!

reishii

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have great previous experience with New Chapter products - the NEUROZYME caplets for memory enhancement has really helped me and my mom ..... very good. So, I am excited to give this product a go.... haven't been on it long enough to know.... but I am aware that the reishi mushroom is a very well known immune support agent in the Far East.

Great Reishi!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this stuff a week or so, but I already love it. I feel better, and have a greater sense of oneness with the world. Very cool. Good stuff.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for immunities and very nourishing to the body.

Need a pick-me-up??

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product offers so many healing properties and invigorates the immune system. Very impressed with the quality!!

good for health

Posted by supanana on February 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

New Chapter, Organics, LifeShield, Reishi, 60 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I only purchase New Chapter Organics, they are the best products around. High quality products for body are the best.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product !!! Reishi mushrooms are one of the best items you can include in your daily health regiment. Will definitely be purchasing again. So glad I found your web site !!!

New Chapter, Organics, LifeShield, Reishi, 60 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product.Highly recommended.

1 2