Help

Great Multi-Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact so much is packed in: mushrooms, probios, grapeseed extract, in addition to the easy-on-stomach food-based vitamins.

No HUGE impact

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this on days of competition (soccer) or intense training in the morning. Other not so energy exerting days I take Megafood multi. Maybe I've been spoiled because i do take other high quality supplements and therefore not able to tell if this is making a huge difference in me energy-wise. I train A LOT. I compete at high levels. I dont take the recommended 3. I just take 2. I think this is a great product nonetheless, but will experiement with other multis.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding quality product, entirely surpassing my expectations. Prompt delivery and excellent services as provided by iHerb. Thank you.

Can't be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely feel the difference when I haven't been taking this. I'm hypothyroid, on medication, and if I'm wondering why I'm still not feeling my best, I need to check and see if I've run out of this supplement. It helps. I take 2 a day.

Quality supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I know when I buy from New Chapter, I am getting the real deal. They only use top quality ingredients, at the right dosage to keep you going strong. I bought these to help manage my Hypothyroidism, which was becoming an almost debilitating condition for me. They work! Not by "wiring then tiring" you out like 99% of all the other energy supplements and (especially!)energy drinks out there, but by supporting steady energy levels throughout the day. Just 2 tablets a day is all I need. Thank you New Chapter for making these, and thanks to iHerb for stocking and shipping them to me!