It IS Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, and recently they updated the formula to include 100% or more of the daily needs. I attribute taking these whole-food prenatal vitamins before and currently to not getting any morning sickness. It's not just me either, my friend who pointed me in this direction also had no morning sickness during her pregnancy last year. My midwife asked if I had been getting sick at all, and if so, recommended not taking a prenatal, as that's the common reason for the queasiness. The way I see it, most mothers are taking a man-made, lab created vitamins with a synthetic ingredient list. These are made from organic 100% food. It's no wonder people feel sick, it's the body's way of telling you to stop putting chemicals in your body!

超级划算

Posted by 5262788499411143493 on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

关注这个很久了,等到额外八折时立马下手,真是太划算了。顶级孕妇综合维生素,真不错!

Quite OK

Posted by Reviewer1484398 on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin content I think is not the best, less vitamin A and more folate and calcium would be better I think. Furthermore it contains many allergenes that may cause problems during pregnacy, when the body is sensitive. On the other hand it is really good that one can choose an organic product while expecting and nursing a baby.

Real food prenatal supplement

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of the product, it's obvious that it is food based supplement, not synthetic one. Vitamin A amount is a bit too high in daily recommended dose for my preference, but as it is in betacaroten form, overdose should not be an issue. Tablets are pretty bulky, and thus sometimes a bit difficult to swallow.

They were better before

Posted by Reviewer2596604 on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like these anymore: -More vitamin A -Less Folic Acid These are key elements in pregnanacy that should not be messed with.

Love these prenatals

Posted by Reviewer2088039 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these pre/post natals - I am still breastfeeding and I'm still taking the prenatals vitamins. I know I'm getting what I need because I trust New Chapter.

The best of its kind

Posted by MusicOdin on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best of its kind.. not much else to say. It has everything you need for you and your baby AND you can take it on an empty stomach without any problems. Great product!

Positive

Posted by Reviewer3068161 on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied. Only shipping to Europe is long, but I know it. I can recommend.

Fabulous whole food prenatal

Posted by Reviewer2630639 on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a fabulous whole food prenatal. Great absorbable nutrition for both mom and baby. I switch between Iherb's New Chapter prenatal and Mega Food prenatal. I used these with my last pregnancy and I believe these are absolutely the best.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2981223 on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter makes fantastic products. This supplement is fantastic - can be taken on an empty stomach, already pre-digested so assimilation is at its maximum. I used it all through pregnancy and its perfect to continue with for breastfeeding.