It IS Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, and recently they updated the formula to include 100% or more of the daily needs. I attribute taking these whole-food prenatal vitamins before and currently to not getting any morning sickness. It's not just me either, my friend who pointed me in this direction also had no morning sickness during her pregnancy last year. My midwife asked if I had been getting sick at all, and if so, recommended not taking a prenatal, as that's the common reason for the queasiness. The way I see it, most mothers are taking a man-made, lab created vitamins with a synthetic ingredient list. These are made from organic 100% food. It's no wonder people feel sick, it's the body's way of telling you to stop putting chemicals in your body!

They were better before

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like these anymore: -More vitamin A -Less Folic Acid These are key elements in pregnanacy that should not be messed with.

超级划算

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

关注这个很久了,等到额外八折时立马下手,真是太划算了。顶级孕妇综合维生素,真不错!

Real food prenatal supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of the product, it's obvious that it is food based supplement, not synthetic one. Vitamin A amount is a bit too high in daily recommended dose for my preference, but as it is in betacaroten form, overdose should not be an issue. Tablets are pretty bulky, and thus sometimes a bit difficult to swallow.

Quite OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin content I think is not the best, less vitamin A and more folate and calcium would be better I think. Furthermore it contains many allergenes that may cause problems during pregnacy, when the body is sensitive. On the other hand it is really good that one can choose an organic product while expecting and nursing a baby.

Love these prenatals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these pre/post natals - I am still breastfeeding and I'm still taking the prenatals vitamins. I know I'm getting what I need because I trust New Chapter.

Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They don't make me feel sick and are not too big.

The best prenatal out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but worth it. I have been taking these for almost a year now and it really is a good product. You also don't have to worry about these vitamins like many others because it is a whole food vitamin, essentially you are 'eating' the vitamin in natural form and not synthetic form.

prenatal by new chapter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very very good. so much of daly nutriens I love this product my nails ar long and strong and my hair so good

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamins. I trust New Chapter products - they use whole food ingredients instead of synthetic vitamins. Vitamins the way nature intended.