Excellent Service and Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Your shipping is always prompt and the order is always correct. But what impressed me most about this order was I ordered this product knowing it must remained refrigerated to maintain it freshness, however I took a chance and ordered it anyway. When the product arrived you had taken extra care to put ice paks in the insulated packing material to keep the product fresh. When I open the box it was still cool like it never left the refrigerator...I said to myself that this company has raised the bar for me. Thank you for going the extra mile for me. You didn't have to do it but you took it upon yourselves to do so. I appreciate it very much.

New Chapter, Organics, All-Flora

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really aids in better digestion.

Good Product, received quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Though when ordering realize that it can only stay cold for so long and if you live far from the warehouse the ice pack will not be ice anymore.

Tastes great and works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 4 times dose and also garden of life raw probiotics kids and they taste and work well.

Probiotic spoonable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the spoonable works best and is very effective. 2x/day and i never get sick!

Great probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really has helped improve my digestion and stool. However if you have a soy allergy this might not be the right one for you. It is gluten free though. This is my favorite probiotic so far from all the other ones I have tried

New Chapter Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's the best probiotic I've ever tried. Highly recommend it! Simply love New Chapter products! They are the best!

child friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my daughter who can't take pills - but has sensitivities to casein & gluten. She takes in regularly without complaint - so the taste & texture must be pretty good (or it would be a battle!) I take the pill version & love the product. It helps keep my digestion happy without helping "too much" (no runs or anything like some products cause).

All Flora is the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought I was ordering the capsules but the powder worked out great for me and my Westie who has been on antibiotics. He likes the powder sprinkled on his kibble.

good product, and prompt service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) off and on for several years, but it got worse recently. I tried many different product and my family doctor was no helping at all. But after the second day I took New Chapter's Probiotic, my bowel has been normal and I don't have gas nor cramps. I am very happy I found this product and I am faithfully taking this everyday. It is expensive, but it is worth it. Because this product has to be shipped cold, IHERB does a very good job delivering it. I shall always buy this from IHERB.

1 2