Help

Miracle Probiotic

Posted by filipthedog on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had problems with digestion and being regular. I tried few probiotic supplements but they didn't work for me at all, not until I tried this one by New Chapter. I take this with New Chapter Probiotic All Flora. It works fast with no unpleasant side effects. I can eat without dreading if it will upset my digestion system. Plus this keeps my bowels regular, every day. I have never felt better until I started taking these. I would highly recommend this probiotic and this brand.

Wonder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very sceptic before I bought this item. I tought these item are just jokes and the people just want to belive in them, After one of my friend told me some interestion opinion about Organic mission and New chapter relationship and items. After I ordered and received and I tried it. The wonder arrived the next day! It was imposible! My tummy was really nice and there was not so big problem.I beleive them and I am not sceptic in the future! Thank you New chapter.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a great product.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product and am only taking one a day. I recommend it and will keep it on hand.

Very high quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter's probiotics are the best! They really make a difference!

I take two pills every night before bed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic has made my colon feel so much better. Improved elimination in the morning.

Probiotic Colon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter's products are all of excellent quality. This probiotic is excellent for sensitive colons.

Constipation no more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Usually I have to drink a ton of water to get my bowels to work properly but not with these caps I just take a few of them eat a healthy meal and I do just fine. Love um.

Item as described, very fast shipping, packed very carefully

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Item as described, very fast shipping, packed very carefully

Settles my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these for a long time now. I have a sensitive stomach & these really help with digestion & regularity.

1 2