Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple weeks now and I am definitely seeing signs of improvement with my skin. But I must warn you, DO NOT apply the oil to your skin as is. You should get a thin tiny layer of the oil as a little goes a longgg way and mix it with whatever moisturizer you use for your face. You'll immediately feel the difference in softness of your skin. And it is helping to even out my skin tone which is exactly what I was hoping for. And best of all it's natural! Def give it a chance

Good for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used this oil on my eczema and it stopped the itching very quickly. Good for dry nose also. Seems like a good all around healer.

True Tamanu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After my dermatologist had applied liquid nitrogen to a few sun spot on my face I had some sore red areas. The true tamanu worked really well. The product came very fast. I would order again.

Wonderful Service & Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Your service is excellent and this is a wonderful product! It works on Shingles, Brown Recluse Spider Bites and poison ivy, among many other conditions. I love it and don't want to be without it! I have recommended your company to a friend as a great online resource for health-related products. Thank you!

marbel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful healing oil but quite pricey for .5 oz. Can be found elsewhere much cheaper with quality as good. New Chapter has great products but all over priced relative to competition.

Great for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my 17 year old sons acne. Highly recommended for this use.

Amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this on some v bad cuts I had on my face from a fall this Summer and did not end up with one single scar. I'm a believer!

tamanu oil should be in every one life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

if you dont know any thing about tamanu oil please research it. it is your skins best friend. i recently burned my palm on a hot skillet i used tamanu oil in just a little while the heat was gone and the burn was healed, it would of taken aleo the whole evening to of had same results.

great for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

feels good on skin, not too oily

New Chapter's Tamanu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This oil was recommended to me by cosmetologist for rosacia pimples to be wiped on before bed. I have noticed a difference in my complexion in the first week of use.

1 2 3